ATM Safety Tips
Please follow these important safety tips when using your Vantage Bank Texas ATM card.
- Treat your Vantage Bank Texas ATM card just like cash.
- Do not lend your ATM card to anyone.
- Do not share your PIN.
- Do not write your PIN where it can be discovered.
- Be observant of the ATM surroundings.
- Do not use an ATM that is poorly lighted or obstructed from view.
- Prevent others from seeing your PIN by using your body to shield their view.
- At a drive-up ATM, keep your car engine on, doors locked and windows up while waiting in line.
- Report a lost or stolen card immediately to Vantage Bank Texas. After business hours, call 1-800-528-2273.
- Match your ATM receipts to your bank statement to guard against ATM fraud.
- For maximum protection from ATM and debit card losses, download and use Vantage Bank Texas' CardValet® mobile app. Watch the video below to learn more.
We want to ensure that our ATMs are safe and convenient for you. Therefore, please contact us if you know of any problems with a facility.